Under the Experimentation tab within an exercise, instructors have the option to "Add Data Collection."
Image Annotation: Students can draw on a provided image.
1. In the Exercise tab, select "+Add Data Collection" then "Image Annotation."
2. Fill in the following:
- Full Name: ex. Photo 1: Frog Skeleton
- Short Name: ex. Photo 1
- Add any necessary instructions in the Compose Question box.
3. Add the image under “Add image” by selecting “+ADD”. Browse to the file or drag and drop the file into the pop-up.
Accepted file types: png, gif, and jpg/jpeg. File sizes should not excede 5 MB.
4. Once uploaded, adjust the width and height of the image, if necessary. Typically, this is not necessary unless the image is large. How the image will appear to students can be seen to the right.
5. The default line color is black. Add additional line colors by clicking “+ADD” under “LineColor Options”.
- Blue = rgba(0, 96, 100, 1)
- Red = rgba(242, 2, 2, 1)
- Green = rgba(145, 87, 40, 1)
- Use www.hexcolortool.com to find additional color codes.