Under the Experimentation tab within an exercise, instructors have the option to "Add Data Collection."
Image Upload: Students can upload and annotate an image.
1. In the Exercise tab, select "+Add Data Collection," then "Image Upload."
2. Fill in the following:
- Full Name: ex. Photo 3: Animal Carcass
- Short Name: ex. Photo 3
- Add any necessary instructions in the Compose Question box.
3. Select "More options." Keep everything as default. If needed, the items under Extras can be edited.
4. Add the answer key image by selecting "Sample Answer" and then selecting the image icon. Browse to, or drag/drop, the answer key image.
5. To provide an image for students to label:
Add the image by selecting “+ADD”. Browse to the file, or drag/drop the file, into the pop-up. Accepted file types: png, gif, and jpg/jpeg.
Image alternative text: Add a description of the image to remain ADA compliant.