Instructors can change the order that lessons appear in the Course list as needed.
1. Using the main menu, select "Lessons."
2. In the Course's lesson list, mousing over the two parallel bars to the left of the lesson name will change the cursor to a movement indicator.
3. Select and hold on the set of bars for the lesson you would like to move. This will turn the bar to a darker gray to indicate the selection.
4. While holding the selection, drag the bars to another lesson. The bar will turn dark gray again when you are over a lesson that you can swap.
5. Release the click to complete the swap.
These steps swap the position of two lessons. You can repeat these multiple times as needed to move some lessons while maintaining order for others.